- To verify the user’s identity at login.
- To create and analyze statistical data with a view to having deep insight into our customers’ needs, shopping behaviors, and preferences.
- To improve our service.
- To inform you of the news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events.
- To contact with important alerts pertaining to the usage of this service in the case of urgent.
Third Party Privacy Policies
We are all aware of the value of safeguarding personal data. We are dedicated to protecting the most recent and correct version of our client’s personal information. We will practice strict management of personal information by putting safety policies into place and taking comprehensive steps to train employees, modify management institutions, and maintain security systems in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, counterfeiting, and leakage of personal data.
We only let the third party access to customer’s info in the following cases:
- Consent is given by the user.
- If it becomes required, follow the law’s rules and requirements.
- If a trustee from a local public organization or a government agency requires assistance to carry out legal tasks where getting the user’s consent can be problematic and hinder the delivery of these services.
Anyone under the age of 13 is not eligible to use our service. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. Please get in touch with us if you’re a parent or legal guardian and you know that your child has given us personal information.
We make efforts to erase the data from our servers if we know that we may have obtained personal data from anybody under the age of 13 without verifying parental permission.